Complaint details

Attach documents 
Supporting documents 
Load a document
Select a file (max. size 10240 kb) and give a brief description. Select Upload file to upload it.

h&f InTouch
h&f InTouch is responsible for corporate complaints and requests for information. We are a small team with high demand for our services. We always want to be helpful but there are many things that we cannot assist with.

Please use this form if you have a complaint about a service the Council has provided, or has failed to provide, directly to you. You should be clear that the Council is responsible for the service and that you have tried to resolve the problem directly with the service concerned.

Please do not contact us if:
- You want to challenge a Penalty Charge Notice (PCN)
- You want to report a street or environmental problem
- You are a tenant or leaseholder and want to report a repair
- You disagree with the Council’s decision on your Council Tax/Housing Benefit claim and want to appeal

Was compensation offered?This item must be specified

 Powered by UsefulFeedback.